version 2 by Ron Newcomb
Version 2 of Output Filtering by Ron Newcomb begins here.
"Specify rules to modify any and all game output. Recommended usage is solving capitalization, punctuation, and whitespace issues. Includes Eric Eve's Text Capture."
"Special thanks to JDC, Aaron Reed, and Jon Ingold."
- Part 1 -include Eric's extension
- Part 3 - Extension Output Filtering
- Chapter - Extension Output Filtering
- Section - Basics
- Section - Rules that use the basics
- Section - a debugging verb to turn output filtering on/off - not for release
- Section - Autocapitalize the sentence after a room heading even though the heading doesn't end in a
- Chapter - The Output Processing Rulebook's default rules
- Chapter - I6 helper routines for Output Filtering