Grouped Messages As Dialogue
version 1 by Ron Newcomb
Grouped Messages As Dialogue by Ron Newcomb begins here.
"Allows the full complement of standard error and reporting messages to be changed wholesale to another set, instantly. Now these messages can be dressed-up as dialogue with whichever NPC is present."
Include Complex Listing by Emily Short.
Include Pronouns by Ron Newcomb.
- Section 1 - Errors As Dialogue
- Section 2 - Which Do You Mean as Dialogue - written by Emily Short
- Section 3 - Understand As Far As as Dialogue - written by Emily Short
- Section - free parser from question state (doesn't work well if at all)
- Section 4 - How an NPC Causes A Parser Error, on Purpose
- Section 5 - The 'Asks' Phrases
- Section 6 - Yes and No
- Section 7 - Scripts as a Series of Relevant Things
- Section 8 - Excerpt from Default Messages - written by David Fisher
- section 9b - Setting the game error and Observe statements
- section 10 - Pre-empting all built-in actions' Report rules - written by David Fisher
- Section 11 - Remove all "Before Printing a Library Message" routines (I6) - written by David Fisher
- Section 11 - The New Before Printing a Library Message (I6) - written by David Fisher - unindexed
- section 12 - Defining the Kind-Of-Value - written by David Fisher - unindexed