version 1 by Quantum Games
- Chapter: How to use this extension
- Section: How does it work?
- Section: Limits
- Section: Checking for the corresponding number
- Section: Writing the description
- Chapter: Changing the default message
- Example: * Circus - A circus where you can look in and examine all directions.
Chapter: How to use this extension
Section: How does it work?
Fully Spatial allows the player to look and examine certain directions much more fully. The secret? A table system. As soon as the game is started, Fully Spatial takes into account every single combination of rooms and directions (yes, you read that right), and conveniently numbers them all in one table so you may refer to any given combination using just one number.