Hyperlink Combat System
version 1 by Philip Black
Hyperlink Combat System by Philip Black begins here.
"A versatile narrative-based hyperlink combat engine capable of handling entire large-scale wars with up to thirty unique allies and thirty unique enemies on the field at once. Create custom weapons, weapon powers, control levelling up, control ammunition, add special effects, and add your own scripts directly into combat at any point you wish. Coming soon: Classes, spells, and RPG elements. (Requires Hyperlink Interface by Leonardo Boselli)"
Include Hyperlink Interface by Leonardo Boselli.
Definition: A room is Enemy DropZone if it is not the location of the player.
Fight Reset is a room. "You can store used fighters here until a reset switch is tripped."
- Section - STATS
- Section Buffs that can be raised ONLY in combat!
- Section Tempory Buffs
- Section Combat Location
- Section - Experence
- Section - HEALTH
- Section Descriptions of Objects and People
- Section - Weapons
- Chapter - Unreadying
- Section ATTACKING STATS
- Section - Readying default weapons
- Section - Unreadying weapons
- Section Showing Combat Numbers
- Section Boddies
- Section Factions
- Section Oposition
- Chapter - Looting
- Chapter - Reloadable Weapons
- Section Attacking
- Section - Reloading
- Section Seting up attack responces
- Section When they attack and miss
- Section when you attack them and miss
- Section When you Hit
- Section Rulebooks
- SECTION ----- COMBAT BEGINS ----- COMBAT BEGINS ----- COMBAT BEGINS ----- COMBAT BEGINS ----- COMBAT BEGINS ----- COMBAT BEGINS ----- COMBAT BEGINS ----- COMBAT BEGINS
- Section - Definitions
- Section Setting up Combat
- Section CARRY OUT COMBAT
- SECTION - ATTACK TYPES
- Section RETREAT RETREAT RUN AWAY
- Section - This is tempory until classes are finnished