version 1/111117 by Mike Ciul
- Section: The Marked Visible Property
- Section: The Cache Scope Phrase
- Section: The Cache Scope After Reading a Command Rule
- Section: Testing Commands
- Example: * Which Rubber - Uses Scope Caching to prevent an infinite loop. Without it, the "After deciding the scope of the player" rule repeats forever.
Optimizes Epistemology by Eric Eve and Remembering by Aaron Reed. I6 code by Andrew Plotkin. Andrew also explained how to pass a phrase as an argument to another phrase for looping.