version 2/110308 by Mike Ciul
Version 2/110308 of Lost Items by Mike Ciul begins here.
"Prints a special message instead of 'You can't see any such thing' when certain items are out of scope, indicating that they have disappeared unexpectedly. Useful for flashbacks, theft, and NPCs who might sneak away."
Include Epistemology by Eric Eve.
- Book 1 - Lost
- Book 2 - Noticing what is lost
- Part 1 - The Noticing Absence activity
- Chapter 1 - Defining the rulebook
- Chapter 2 - A default rule (for use without Custom Library Messages by Ron Newcomb)
- Section 1 - Acting Plural (for use without Plurality by Emily Short)
- Section 2 - The default notice absence rule
- Chapter 4 - A default rule (for use with Custom Library Messages by Ron Newcomb)
- Part 2 - When to notice absence
- Book 3 - Avoiding Extra Line Breaks When Trying an Action During a Parser Error
- Book 4 - Testing commands - not for release