version 1/080105 by Michael Hilborn
- Chapter: Introduction
- Chapter: Adding debugging information to your game
- Chapter: Debugger modes - General and object mode
- Chapter: Activating the debugger from within the source
- Chapter: The boolean value (truth state)
- Chapter: Contact me
- Example: ** Firefly - Using the simple debugger to track Inform 7 counters and events.
- Example: *** Mark II - A recreation of a legendary event in computer history.
Inform 7 provides a variety of helpful debugging utilities, such as the RULES, ACTIONS, and SHOWME commands. Unfortunately, there comes a time when we, the authors, will need more guidance in cleaning up our own mess. Simple Debugger allows us to create customized debugging messages that appear while we are play-testing our game.