version 2 by Michael Bacon
Version 2 of Interactive Poetry by Michael Bacon begins here.
"A very simple alternate interactive fiction system conducive to writing keyword-based interactive poetry or narrative. "
"Most code by Ron Newcomb. Code for the introductory page altered from Jon Ingold's Title Page extension. Extension designed and maintained by Michael Bacon. Original design lifted from Andrew Plotkin's short narrative 'The Space Under the Window.' "
Include Basic Screen Effects by Emily Short.
[Include this and remove status line code when Status Line Removal is working:]
[Include Status Line Removal by Emily Short.]
- Chapter 1 - Author Stuff
- Section 1 - All You Really Need to Know
- Section 2 - End of Poem Options (in place of Section SR2/12 - Final question options in Standard Rul
- Section 3 - Appearance
- Section 1a Status Line - (for Glulx only)
- Section 1b Status Line (for Z-machine only)
- Chapter 2 - Mechanics
- Section 1 - Declarations
- Section 2 - Table wrangling
- Section 3 - Info gathering
- Section 4 - Word choosing
- Section 5 - Verb removing (in place of Section SR4/10 - Grammar in Standard Rules by Graham Nelson)
- Chapter 3 - Title Page (altered from Jon Ingold)
- section 1 - inclusions
- section 2 - definitions
- Section 3 - cover art (for Glulx only)
- Section 3b - no cover art (for Z-machine only)
- Section 4a - title screen rule
- Section 5 - the debug option - not for release
- Chapter 4 - end extension