version 4 by Mark Tilford
Section: Change log
Version 4: First version released by Victor Gijsbers.
- Code cleanup.
- Use options were removed. (They led to a confusing double functionality.)
- Implemented activatedness as a property of chat nodes, rather than as a relation between chat nodes and property values. Added sc-inactive, sc-once and sc-shown-once for easier control of when chat nodes are shown.
- Added a 'parser message' to the routine which asks for a number: some players did not see that the command prompt had changed, or did not understand what it meant.
- Rewritten the documentation.
- Reworked and replaced the example games.
- Increased the maximum number of nodes in a single menu from 9 to 20.
- A number of changes to the internal workings of the extension.
- Easier internationalisation.
Version 4 is not necessarily compatible with code written for previous versions!
Version 3: Tentative version by Mark Tilford to make Inform 7 compatible with release 6E72 of Inform 7. Not released on the Inform 7 website. Version 3 is not necessarily compatible with code written for previous versions!