version 9/140814 by Leonardo Boselli
Version 9/140814 of Hyperlink Interface (for Glulx only) by Leonardo Boselli begins here.
"This extension emulates Blue Lacuna's emphasized hyperlink system for simplifying common IF input (by Aaron Reed) substituting emphasis with hyperlinks. Nouns, directions, and topics can be clicked directly to examine, go, or discuss.
Heavily based on Keyword Interface by Aaron Reed.
Requires Basic Hyperlinks by Emily Short and Text Capture by Eric Eve."
-- Version 9: Updated for latest build and to be adaptive.
- Chapter - Compatibility
- Chapter - Setup
- Chapter - Things
- Section - Examine Grammar Line
- Section - Definitions
- Section - Hyperlinks management
- SECTION hyperlink command prompt
- Section - Rule for object hyperlinking something
- Chapter - Exits
- Chapter - Topics
- Chapter - Parser
- Chapter - Don't auto-convert parser messages (For use without Neutral Library Messages by Aaron Reed)
- Section - Don't auto-convert parser messages (For use without Player Experience Upgrade by Aaron Reed)
- Chapter - Hyperlink Types
- Chapter - Changing Style
- Chapter - Screen Reader Mode
- Chapter - Beginning Play
- Chapter - Error Reporting
- Chapter - Messages