version 3 by Jon Ingold
Version 3 of Multi-examine by Jon Ingold begins here.
"Allows us to provide descriptions to cover groups of objects, based on their kinds within the I7 structure. Also provides a framework for easily adding new non-list-based multiple actions and some handles for doing this neatly."
- Chapter 1 - Editing general multi-actions
- Section - To prevent list output for multiple actions, and to prevent extra output after a represent
- Section - crashing out of a multiple action
- Section - checking the multi-list
- Chapter 2 - Multi-examining
- Section - grammar
- Section - check rules prevent all except homogeneous non-empty classes
- Section - carry out the group description property, or simply a numerical count
- Chapter 3 - i6 routines