Flexible Windows

version 13/130803 by Jon Ingold

  • Home page
  • Beginning
  • Previous
  • Next

  •     Section: Borders

    A window can be defined as a "bordered g-window", and it will then be produced with a border of "border-measure" thickness and "border-colour" colour. (This is wastefully done; it actually places four thin windows around the window constructed, but harmlessly so).

    The main-window can be bordered too, by declaring that "the main-window is a bordered g-window".