version 5 by Jesse McGrew
Version 5 of String Buffers by Jesse McGrew begins here.
"Gives objects the ability to store messages which can be manipulated with more flexibility than regular text values."
- Chapter 1 - Main part (I7)
- Section 1 - 'Use' definitions
- Section 2 - Buffered things
- Section 2a - Buffered things - unindexed
- Section 2b - Buffered things (continued)
- Section 3 - Labeled things
- Section 4 - Parsing quoted text
- Section 4a - Parser error handling - unindexed
- Section 5 - Testing - Not for release
- Chapter 2 - Hook Phrases (I7/I6)
- Chapter 2a - Hook phrases - unindexed
- Chapter 3 - Inform 6 code - unindexed