GNU General Public License v3
version 2/101023 by Free Software Foundation
Version 2/101023 of the GNU General Public License v3 by Free Software Foundation begins here.
"An extension to facilitate releasing interactive fiction under the GNU Public License v3."
This Inform 7 extension is Copyright (C) 2010 by Otis T. Dog.
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or
(at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
The author grants permission to anyone who wishes to expand or
improve this extension in a manner consistent with the GPL v3 or later.
The author can be reached via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Chapter 0 - Automation for copyright notice
- Section 1G (for Glulx only)
- Section 1Z (for Z-machine only)
- Section 2a -Flags to allow suppression of extension warnings in non-release builds
- Section 2b - Warnings for values not defined that affect behavior - not for release
- Section 3 - Set copyright holder as story author if not explicitly provided
- Section 4 - Set copyright year as compilation year if not explicitly provided
- Chapter 1 - Text to Display
- Section 1 - The recommended announcement banner for use at startup
- Section 2 - The recommended warranty text
- Section 3 - The extremely long license text, with preamble
- Section 4 - Author's instructions for using the GPL
- Chapter 2 - Rules for Displaying Text
- Section 1 - Free software announcement
- Section 2 - The "warranty" command
- Section 3 - The "license command"
- Chapter 3 - Releasing the Source Code as Expected
- Chapter 4 - Testing Commands - Not for Release
- Chapter 5 - Additional Materials Should Be Added!
- Chapter 6 - The complete unaltered text of the GPLv3 COPYING file