version 2/101030 by Erik Temple
Version 2/101030 of Inline Hyperlinks (for Glulx only) by Erik Temple begins here.
"Provides a simple, HTML-inspired syntax for adding hyperlinks within say phrases. No manual management of hyperlinks required. Requires Text Capture by Eric Eve. Works seamlessly with, but does not require, Flexible Windows."
- Chapter 0 - Inclusions
- Chapter 1 - Basic hyperlink control (for use without Flexible Windows by Jon Ingold)
- Section - Initiation
- Section - Event handling
- Section - Placing links
- Section - Processing hyperlinks
- Section - Selecting replacement command
- Chapter 2 - Replace Flexible Windows hyperlink handling if necessary (for use with Flexible Windows by Jon Ingold)
- Section - Code for placing links (replaces Section - Placing hyperlinks in Flexible Windows by Jon Ingold)
- Section - Code for selecting the replacement command (replaces Section - Selecting the replacement command in Flexible Windows by Jon Ingold)
- Chapter 3a - Debugging (not for release)
- Chapter 3b - Debugging (for use with Extended Debugging by Erik Temple)
- Chapter 4 - Manually reserving entries in the hyperlink list