Glulx Status Window Control
version 1/100630 by Erik Temple
Version 1/100630 of Glulx Status Window Control (for Glulx only) by Erik Temple begins here.
"Allows the author heightened control over the status line, including opening and closing it at will, using a background color rather than the default reversed-out display, specifying when the status line opens among multiple Glulx windows, or eliminating it altogether."
Include Glulx Text Effects by Emily Short.
- Section - Phrases to open and close the status-window
- Section - Phrases to set window position of the status window
- Section - Phrases to set color of text grid windows
- Section - Special commands (for use with Simple Graphical Window by Emily Short)
- Section - Hook into Flexible Windows' existing InitGlkWindow entry point (for use with Flexible Windows by Jon Ingold)
- Section - Replacement of InitGlkWindow entry point and color lookup (for use without Flexible Windows by Jon Ingold)
- Section - Replacement of library's Restart routine
- Section - Replacement of the library's Initialise routine
- Section - Replacement of the library's Window Color routines
- Section - Replacement of library's Glulx status line routines